Pet Desodorant Disinfection Environment Spray
Pet Desodorant Disinfection Environment Spray
We cannot guarantee the originality of the product and strongly recommend ordering samples before purchasing a large batch to further build your brand.
Creating your own brand will give you more opportunities to create large and successful company, more profits and control over the retail price of the product.
The shipping cost estimator makes calculations based on the size and weight of the product listed on Amazon. Sizes and weights of products from similar manufacturers will vary, please bear this in mind.
We can deliver directly to the warehouse of Amazon, Ebay or Walmart, customize the product, as well as print and stick the necessary stickers.
The more you order, the cheaper is shipping. Add 0 kg to get the best shipping rate.
Specify order quantity to calсulate shipping costs.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
Many of our customers tell us that this is the most effective stain and odor product they have ever used. From scented pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional formula solves all of these problems. The spray contains natural enzyme bacteria that are activated upon contact with odors and stains and feed on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
Carpet and interior
Our stains and odor eliminators work hard to eliminate the toughest stains and odor problems. It is safe and effective certified by the Carpet Society (CRI) for all non-fading carpets and performs well on most interior finishes. If it is gross, then it is gone!
Concrete and ceramic
Safe to use on concrete and tiles! When used on concrete, we recommend covering the treated area with plastic to keep the product moist and active for hours. Since the concrete is so porous, the treated area will dry out quickly, especially in warm climates. Place a piece of plastic or wet towel in the treatment area to help keep the product moist and active.
Hardwood and laminate
Our products are safe to use on most hardwood and laminate flooring. Just make sure to test first in a small, inconspicuous area and not leave any residual liquid on the wood. In some wood types, too much liquid can cause swelling.
Need to wash some stains? Pre-spray the contaminated area and allow it to soak for ten minutes, then put it into the lotion as usual. You can also use 1-2 cups of stains and odor removers during the pre-soak cycle to help eliminate visible stains and odors. Then wash as usual.
Surface stain direction
Pre-test the color fastness of the hidden area. If there is color on the clothes, please stop using them. Use a high-absorbency towel to remove as much stain or pet urine as possible.
1. Apply a large amount of Rocco & Roxie stains and odor removers to the affected area.
2. Let stand for 5-10 minutes, then blot dry with a piece of cloth and dry.
Deep smell direction
Step 1: Soak the stain
Use enough product to completely penetrate the carpet and the underlying mat (or interior trim and underlying mat). The best practice is to try to soak the problem area with a stain equal to the urine and an odor eliminator. This allows the product to penetrate the carpet and be in full contact with the urine.
Step 2: Let it sit down
For existing stains and/or severe odor problems, the recommended minimum time is one hour. The longer the treatment area can be soaked, the better. In some cases, it may be helpful to soak the affected area overnight.
Step 3: Cover with weight and weight
Fold a towel over the treatment area with heavy objects on it to remove residual liquid from the affected area.
Step 4: Vacuum and check
After drying, evacuate and inspect the treated area. Stains and smells should disappear. If not, repeat this step. Older stains or persistent odor problems may require multiple treatments.
No questions yet.
Our algorithms will automatically search for wholesale prices for similar products, the search time is up to 1 minute.