450ml. Steel Vacuum Portable Cup
450ml. Steel Vacuum Portable Cup
We cannot guarantee the originality of the product and strongly recommend ordering samples before purchasing a large batch to further build your brand.
Creating your own brand will give you more opportunities to create large and successful company, more profits and control over the retail price of the product.
The shipping cost estimator makes calculations based on the size and weight of the product listed on Amazon. Sizes and weights of products from similar manufacturers will vary, please bear this in mind.
We can deliver directly to the warehouse of Amazon, Ebay or Walmart, customize the product, as well as print and stick the necessary stickers.
The more you order, the cheaper is shipping. Add 0 kg to get the best shipping rate.
Specify order quantity to calсulate shipping costs.
- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, not for use with hot liquids
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Hygienic push button lid with pop-up straw and integrated carry handle
- Keeps cold 12 hours, Keeps cold 12 hours. For maximum thermal efficiency, prechill beverage bottle prior to use. Fill with cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty.
Protect what you love
At Thermos, our existence is to protect what seems to be small but often affects the most. For more than 110 years, our industry-defined insulation products have proven to be durable and reliable for one reason: When it comes to important issues, you don't have to be satisfied enough.
Technical matters: THERMOS vacuum insulation technology can keep low temperature
For conventional vessels, heat or cold will enter the interior through a convection process.
THERMOS vacuum insulation creates an airless space between the two walls, virtually eliminating convection processes and temperature changes.
Whatever the forecast, your beverage will stay cold or steamy.
Wash all parts with warm soapy water before first use and as soon as possible after each use. Rinse all parts thoroughly and wait for a while to dry.
The contents should not be left in the container for more than 24 hours. After each use, wash all parts with warm soapy water as soon as possible. Rinse all parts thoroughly with water. Allow all parts to dry completely before next use or storage.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may dull the surface.
Do not use chlorine bleach or cleaners on any part of the product.
This product can be safely placed in an overhead dishwasher; however, it is recommended that you wash your hands because dishwashers use more aggressive detergents and hot water, which may affect the appearance of the product.
Residual liquids, food or other contents may be sandwiched between product parts such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible bands around lids and / or stoppers) or straws (if present in the product). Although this product can be safely placed in an overhead dishwasher, it is recommended that you wash your hands to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
For maximum insulation efficiency, pre-heat (for food cans only) or pre-cool (for food cans and bottles) before use. Fill it with hot and cold tap water, close the lid, let it stand for 5 to 10 minutes, and then empty it. After filling the contents of the container, please reclose the lid to improve the thermal efficiency. For this reason, never use a microwave oven, conventional oven or other heat source.
- Thermos guarantees that this product is free from defects in materials or workmanship for five years
- This warranty does not cover discoloration or any condition caused by improper use or maintenance.
- For the full warranty, see the warranty section or our website.
Assembly and use-push-button straw bottle
1. Remove the cover (A) by turning it counterclockwise. 2. Press the button (A1) on the cover (A) to open the cover (A2). 3. Push the straw (B) down into the cover (A) with your thumb. 4. Pull the straw (C) out of the bottom of the straw (B). 5. Clean all parts separately and reassemble. 6. Fill the container with the contents. Do not overfill: leave space for the lid (A) and straw (C) to avoid overflow. 7. Turn clockwise to replace the cover (A). 8. To drink, press the button (A1) on the lid (A) to release the lid (A2) and expose the beverage mouth. 9. After drinking, close the lid (A2) until it clicks securely into place. Note: Worn suction tube (B) may cause product leakage. Check the suction tube (B) regularly and replace it if it is damaged or worn.
- Do not use the product in a microwave oven, stove or any type of oven.
- Not for hot liquids: Only for cold liquids. Hot liquids can cause burns or burns to the user.
- Use only under adult supervision. To avoid possible injury, do not let children walk or run this product
- Do not allow children to chew on the soft material of the straw, as this may cause a choking hazard
- Regularly inspect the straw (if any) for cracks and replace it immediately if damaged or worn.
- When using this product, do not leave children unattended.
- Always test the temperature of food or liquids before eating and feeding your child.
- Don't overfill the container: leave space on top of the container to place the lid, straw (if any), and stopper (if any) to avoid overflow.
- Check regularly to ensure that any gaskets (flexible bands around the lid and / or stopper) are present and in place to prevent the contents from passing through the stopper (if applicable to the product) when the stopper is closed. Missing, worn or misaligned gaskets may cause product leakage.
No questions yet.
Our algorithms will automatically search for wholesale prices for similar products, the search time is up to 1 minute.